Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Beginning

I spent some time today in a plethora of emotional states; from cool and collected to distraught and everything in between. Then, I watched somthing that really hit me hard...in the gut. I went back to do some research on what I had seen and have taken an exerpt from it to share.
"There is one who takes you with all of your flaws and
delights in all that you are. He sings over you when
you sleep and hems you in while awake. He destroys
the worth-measures of man and pronounces you
worthy. He is Jesus. He is the only way we have made
it thus far and our only hope for tomorrow."
http://www.ignitermedia.com./ Click on 99 Balloons, it is beautiful.
Thanks be to the family that shared their story with the rest of the world; this baby that I did not know nor will I ever know has made me see again that Jesus is with me and I only need faith in Him to continue on the path that He leads.

No comments: