Thursday, February 19, 2009

Boogers...


Boogers are gross. I don't care how you look at it. I am a nurse and boogers are like mucus...mucus is gross. The word "mucus" says it all. Gross. I have always wondered when kids learn how to pick boogers. Do we teach them as infants and babies as we wipe / fingernail scrape the dried boogers from the opening of each nare? Okay, easy enough to figure out...here is the best / worst part...who teaches them to EAT the boogers? No, mine don't eat their boogers (that I know of or am willing to admit); however, yes, my kids pick their noses...and apparently one of them picks his cousins nose as well. Who knows the answer to this? I need to know, really. I want to inform that person of how icky this is and that they should not be teaching children to eat their mucus...ugh *shiver with the willies* Shame on the booger eating teacher!

1 comment:

Holding my Breath said...

And isn't it too too funny that instead of stopping him from picking his cousins nose, you grabbed the camera instead! This is sooooo your 4th kiddo!