Thursday, January 1, 2009

Nintendo and Sex




We have been childless since Sunday now, though it has been quiet I am so VERY ready to have them home tomorrow. The week has been fairly uneventful. I worked Monday and Tuesday, slept in on Wednesday and celebrated the New Year with Kerry and Don, today has been full of laundry and early spring cleaning...I am sure life could not get much more boring at this point. I did take in a series of "Ringing in the Romance" movies on the Lifetime channel while folding the eternal baskets of laundry and heard the most honest line ever spoken...are you ready? "...do you like sex? If you do I suggest that you don't buy him a Nintendo for his birthday..." The absolute bane of society, or maybe just my sex life. I find comfort in knowing that it is not just me...

No comments: