Thursday, January 22, 2009


Tooting my own horn here....I got the job!!!!



I interviewed for a non-existant position in women and childrens' services on Monday. The director told me that she would let me know in a couple of weeks...and included that she doesn't typically hire this far in advance. Jen, from HR, called me today to offer me the position! I had to pull over I was SOOOO EXCITED! Misty was with me and I am so glad that she was...I needed someone to HUG! I think she was pretty excited for me too (Don't tell her I saw it, but I saw tears in her eyes for me!)



toot! toot!



Yeah me! I get to have babies all of the time now! I get to learn new things EVERY day! I get to go to a job that I absolutely LOVE! Yes, I believe this is what I was made for...YEAH ME! Finally, everything that I have been working so hard for is finally coming our way!
(I have to include this somewhat ODD picture representing obstrical nursing.)


No comments: